I’m not sure what the “Amazin’ Race” is supposed to be on television. Entertainment? Drama? Competition? Self-torture? Delusions of grandeur? Outright silliness? Cheering on people to make fools of themselves?
What’s just as confounding is the “Amazin’ Race” for president. No one seems to have the foggiest idea of what they’re doing, or supposed to be doing, or how to run a campaign to get elected president. Let us take a look at the line-up (in no particular order):
Candidate #1 - Agent Orange Comb-Over:
- Attacks women
- Attacks Hispanics
- Attacks Muslims
- Attacks any and all immigrants
- Wild and without discipline
- A Loose Canon
Candidate #2 - The Unsocial Socialist:
- Beats up own party
- Beats up Democratic opponent
- Beats up United States relationship with Middle East
Candidate #3 - The Cut-Out Doll:
- Change her hair and clothes and like her better?
- Ticked off E-mail Gremlin
- Best of the lousiest
- Throw back to pre-Obama politics
You know, come to think of it, it’s the same race.
What do you think?